Auralia in The Suspense Zone
December 3, 2007
Many thanks to the folks at The Supsense Zone, where there’s a new review of Auralia’s Colors by Karri Compton (“A very unique novel, one from which most readers can find enjoyment and wonder….”) and an interview that includes the following questions:
- Do you have any previously completed novels that you think may be published one day?
- What are the most important things you have learned so far in your writing journey?
- If you could make a living at anything besides being an author, what would that occupation be?
- Who was your favorite character to write in Auralia’s Colors?
- What is the hardest part of writing for you?
- Can you tell us a bit about the next book in the series, Cyndere’s Midnight?